Thursday, August 6, 2009

Trip #1 - QuikTrip Store #702

Today's menu:
One beef hot dog with yellow mustard and jalapeno relish, one $.99 bag of Cheddar Cheese and Sour Cream Ruffles and a 32 oz cup of Diet Dr. Pepper (with a splash of Cherry and Vanilla flavoring – The regular Dr. Pepper was out of service)

Gas Station Banter:
As I prepared my hot dog, a guy walked by me and said, “You’re making that hot dog look so good that I’m going to have to get one. They should pay you for your promotional services.”
Me: “Or give me a free hot dog.”

Additional notes:
I went to the QT because they normally have a jalapeno cheddar dog that I have come to love. However, it seems that these beauties have been replaced with some spicy, RED hot dog that looks like it should come with its own power source in order to achieve that level of ELECTRIC RED. Ew. I was thankful to find and try the jalapeno relish. TASTY. However, the hot dog (which appeared to be the most “done” of all the dogs on the wiener rotisserie) was a bit undercooked for my liking. It was definitely a little too mushy in the center.

Total spent = $2.49

No comments:

Post a Comment